Investment fee +
$49 / Month
With a plan in place and skilled advisors, you’ll be able to avoid common financial mistakes made by new and senior educators. We’ll help you save enough cash to absorb the upfront costs of ownership, select the best financing options, set up an office retirement plan, get the right insurance policies, and coordinate logistics with your CPA, attorney, real estate agent, insurance providers, lenders, and practice consultants.
You’ll also get personal financial coaching to manage your student loans, implement an investment strategy, track your net worth progress, build an emergency fund, reduce your taxes, and prepare for upcoming personal expenses.
PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING FEATURES
- Commission-free, fiduciary advisor
- Coordination with your other service professionals
- Educator-specific financial coaching
- Debt management strategy
- An investment advisor who gets it
- Investment management (basic)
- Continuous net worth tracking
- Estate planning coordination (basic)
- Personal dashboard
- Cash flow & budgeting (basic)
- Student loan consultation