Quick Start Investing
Quick Start allows investors to start where they are. Some individuals believe they need a lot of money to begin investing, and delay taking the necessary first step. With Quick Start, the investor starts with a minimum initial deposit of $250 and selects an automatic monthly amount to deposit into their account, $25, $100, $500, etc.
Quick Start also has other advantages. Investors get personalized investment advice in conjunction with opening an account. Once a goal is chosen and a risk profile is determined, the appropriate portfolio is created.
- Investment management, smaller account solutions
- Automatic quarterly rebalancing
- Quarterly performance reports
- In-person meeting every three years
- Semi-annual phone contact